- For sealing the pipe flashings
- EJOPLAST is a single-component universal sealant based on polycarboxylic acid copolymeric base.
- EJOPLAST adheres to all conventional materials such as steel, aluminium, copper, brass, glass, wood, ceramic, bitumen, concrete, masonry, plaster, plexiglas, tiles, roof tiles, polyester, roofing paper, etc.
- Smooth, non-porous substructures may even be wet, while porous surface should be dry.
- EJOPLAST can be cleaned with standard cleaning agents, but not with solvents.
- EJOPLAST hardens through the evaporation of solvents and is impervious to water from the beginning because it forms an immediate skin. The surface is adhesive-free after 20-30 minutes (depending on temperature), likewise immediately after contact with water (e.g. by planing).
|Orderidentifier||Article Number||Contents ml||Unit|
|EJOPLAST 310 ml clear||8200001000||310.0||1|